- Bài viết
- Chủ đề
- Bài hay
- Chia sẻ
1- CÂU HỎI VỀ GIA ĐÌNH
Mời bạn đăng ký để giao lưu kết bạn nhé <3
Bạn phải đăng nhập để xem được nội dung, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản? hãy Đăng ký
1. Are friends more important than family? What do you think?
Có phải bạn bè quan trọng hơn gia đinh? bạn nghĩ sao về vấn đề này?
2. Are chores assigned to children in your family?
Có phải những công việc vặt thì dành cho trẻ nhỏ trong gia đình của bạn không?(?)
3. Are you married?
Bạn đã kết hôn chưa?
4. Are you pressured by your family to act in a certain way?
Gia đình bạn có tạo áp lực cho bạn khi làm một việc nhất định không? (?)
5. Are you the oldest among your brothers and sisters?
Bạn có phải là anh chị cả trong gia đình không?
6. Are your parents strict?
Bố mẹ bạn có nghiêm không?
7. Did you ever meet any of your great grandparents?
Đã khi nào bạn gặp ông bà tuyệt vời của bạn chưa?
8. Do you get along well with your family?
Bạn có cảm thấy tốt khi sống với gia đình không?
a. Do you get along well with your brothers and sisters?
Bạn có thấy thoải mái khi sống với các anh chị của mình không?
b. Do you get along well with your in-laws?
Bạn có cảm thấy thoải mái với những người thông gia với bạn không?
9. Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, how old are they?
Bạn có anh hay chị không? Nếu có thì anh, chị của bạn bao nhiêu tuổi?
10. Do you have any children? If yes, what are their names and ages?
Bạn có con không? nếu có thì tên của chúng là gì và chúng bao nhiêu tuổi?
11. Do you have to clean your own room?
Bạn có hay phải dọn dẹp phòng của bạn không?
a. Does your mother make you clean your room?
Mẹ bạn có dọn phòng cho bạn không?
12. Do you like your family? Why or why not?
Bạn có yêu gia đình của bạn không? tại sao?
13. Do you live with any of your grandparents?
Bạn có sống với ông bà không?
14. Do you live with your parents?
Bạn có sống với bố mẹ không?
15. Do you look more like your mother or your father?
Bạn trông giống bố hay là mẹ bạn nhất?
16. Do you often argue with your mother or father? What about?
Bạn có thường tranh luận với bộ mẹ bạn không? và tranh luận về vấn đề gì?
17. Do you often visit your grandparents?
Bạn có hay đi thăm ông bà không?
18. Do you think people should adopt children from other countries?
Bạn có nghĩ răng mọi người nên nhận con nuôi từ một nước khác?
19. Do you usually have any influence on family matters?
Bạn có ảnh hưởng đến những vấn đề trong gia đình cùa bạn không?
20. Do your parents let you stay out late?
Bố mẹ bạn có để cho bạn ở ngoài vào buổi khuya không?
a. What time do you have to be home?
Mấy giờ bạn phải về nhà?
b. Do you have a curfew?
Bạn có bị giới nghiêm không?
21. How did you get your name?
Bạn được đặt tên như thế nào?
a. For whom are you named?
b. Who are you named after?
22. How big is your family?
23. How many (first) cousins do you have?
24. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
25. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
26. How many children do you have?
27. How many members do you have in your family altogether?
28. How many people are in your (immediate) family?
29. How many people are in your family?
30. How often do you see your cousins?
31. How often do you see your grandparents?
32. How often is your entire family together?
33. How old are your brothers and sisters?
34. How old are your children?
35. How old are your grandparents?
36. How old are your parents?
37. Is spanking a good way to discipline children?
38. Should people follow the religion of their parents, or should they have the liberty to choose another?
39. What are some of your fondest memories of childhood?
40. What are your parents like?
41. What do you and your family like to do together?
42. What do you think of married couples who decide not to have any child?
43. What do your mother and father look like? How about your grandparents?
44. What do your parents do in their free time?
45. What are the occupations of your family members?
a. What does your father do? What's his job?
b. What does your mother do?
46. What is the best memory you have of your family doing something together?
47. What kind of things do you do with your family?
48. What will you teach your children? (what values, beliefs, hobbies, skills, etc.)
49. What would you change about your childhood?
50. Where do your grandparents live?
51. Where does your father's father live?
52. Where does your mother's mother live?
53. Who do you get along better with, your mother or your father?
54. Who is the black sheep (odd ball) in your family?
55. Would you get involved in your in-laws' family problems?
56. Would you live with your parents after you get married?
57. Should children help with the housework?
a. How much or how often should they help?
b. What kinds of housework is not appropriate for children to do?
58. Do you live in a nuclear family or an extended family?
a. What are the advantages and disadvantages of these types of family?
59. What impact has divorce and/or modern day living had on the family?
60. Is the nanny and/or the day-care centre the third parent?
61. Where is the best place to raise a family?
a. Where do you think the best place to raise a family is? Why?
62. What can make you happy in the long term/ short term? Consider the following: job satisfaction, a loving family, good health, plenty of money, strong religious believes, ...
63. Do you think your parents understand you? Why or why not?
64. Who does the household work, your father or your mother or both of them?
65. Have you ever seen your mother (or father) cry? When was that and why?
66. What do you think of your mother and your father?
67. Which do you think is more important: following the dreams your parents want for you or following your own dreams?
68. What's the hardest thing you ever had to do?
69. What was the most important thing your parents taught you?
70. What's the best thing about your mom?
71. If you could have a different number of siblings, what would it be?
72. Who should take care of old people?
73. What is the perfect number of children to have?
74. What's the best thing about your grandparents?
75. Should parents give their children an allowance?
76. How often does your family eat dinner together?
77. How should parents discipline their children?
78. After you're married, should your parents make decisions for you?
79. What's the best thing about your dad?
80. Who is the breadwinner in your family?
81. How is nudity regarded in your family?
82. Describe the perfect family.
83. Do your parents get along with each other?
84. Do your parents trust you?
85. If you were offered an excellent job opportunity abroad, would you consider leaving your family for an indefinite period of time?
86. Describe a typical family unit and the importance of family in your country.
From MOD: Ai Rảnh Dịch Tiếp cái nhá! Bận quá!